Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Wilco - "Bull Black Nova"

Wilco. Wilco. Wilco. No, I am not singing the chorus to "Wilco (The Song)". Yes, Wilco is back with a new album, Wilco (The Album) due to release on June 30th and due to leak on...Well, maybe you should just find out for yourself.














Suffice it to say, Wilco's new song, "Bull Black Nova" is outstanding. Let's hope this points to Jeff Tweedy and the crew returning to the Wilco we (I) grew to love (e.g. Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, A Ghost Is Born) rather than the somewhat predictable Wilco that all the 'critics' loved (Sky Blue Sky). Time will tell. Or perhaps, my ears are already letting me know.

For the time being, listen to Wilco's "Bull Black Nova" and let your ears provide you with your first clue.

I almost forgot this important tidbit! You can stream Wilco (The Album) for free at Wilcoworld.net.

Share your thoughts if you feel so led. Now.


Wilco - Bull Black Nova

1 comments:

CD said...

Look forward to listening to more of this....thanks for the heads up. keep up the blogging and the good tips. My ears thank you!

Post a Comment